Wednesday 22 October 2014

GRAN-TOURISMO

                   Hi everyone! Hope you've been good?. It's been a while i updated my blog,i have been so busy with other stuffs.
                   Here is another look of me,i had a short hair cut,do you like it? I'm so loving my new look,#smiles# My hair cut made me look edgy and sophisticated. My outfit is from MANGO, i took pictures on my GRAN-TOURISMO(BMW GT-328i). View more pictures below,have a wonderful day y'all. XOXO
      DETAILS:
        Neckpiece: Mango
        Top: Mango
        Boyfriend Jean: Mango
        Boots: Aldo
        Photo by:@lojphotography
        Hair by:@patricksbeautyzone
         
                                        Thanks for passing by
                                            #kisses&hugs#
                                    Cassandra.O

7 comments: