Monday 29 September 2014

P.L.A.I.D

                         Hey there!
           How have you been? I know most ladies like the 'jumpsuits'.  I'm a big fan of jumpsuits, i think all ladies should have about three or more jumpsuits in her wardrobe. Jumpsuits are fashionable and trendy and it's so comfortable. You saw the way i rocked my Zara plaid jumpsuit? Well, my jumpsuit is kinda dark ,so i paired it with a bright red sandals and handbag to bring out the patterns on the jumpsuit.Enjoy the pictures.#smiles#
                     Details:
                Jumpsuit:Zara
                Shoe:Zara
                Handbag:Aldo
                Photo by:@Lojphotography

                                      Thanks for passing by
                                             #hugs#
                                     Cassandra.O.

8 comments: