Friday 12 September 2014

So Soft......

             Hello everyone,
        How is the weather treating you? It rains almost everyday,i caught cold,i don't feel so well. But trust me,i was able to take some pictures with a smiling face.
        I have always been a fan of Harem pants. I paired my Harem pants with a MANGO jacket. My Harem pants is MANGO too.
        Anyway,what i love most about my outfit is  the color, it's so calm and so soft. Y'all can try this look too. Cheers.
                                Details:
                             Jacket:Mango
                             Harem pants:Mango
                             Black inner top:Mango
                             Shoe:Aldo
                             Clutch:Coast
                                                               
                                                            Thanks for passing by
                                                                    XOXO
                                                               Cassandra.O.        

9 comments: