Thursday 11 September 2014

Picasso....

                 Hello guys,
      Longest time,so sorry i have been away. I missed you guys,glad to be back.#hug&kisses#. If you love artwork, i am sure you will be familiar with Pablo Picasso. Picasso was a famous artist,also known for his colorful paintings. He introduced the world to a new way of looking at art.
      I look so colorful in this picture. It seems to me that i'm wearing one of Picasso's piece of artwork,#smiles#. And because i appreciate art, i really focused on the colorful prints on my cloth and i was able to create an image in my mind. Look closely at my prints, what image were you able to create?

                          Details|:
                      Top:H&M
                      Skirt:H&M
                      Bag:Aldo
                      Shoe:Christian Louboutin.

                                            Thanks for passing by
                                                     XOXO
                                              Cassandra.O.

6 comments: